The Marina’s Cove – Unit B
- 4 guests
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Check yourself in with the lockbox.
- 17 recent guests said this place was sparkling clean.
Lucy is a Superhost
- Superhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests.
Enjoy all the the Niagara Region has to offer.
The Marina’s Cove is your home away from home!
Located in a gorgeous new building at Forans Marina in Grimsby on Lake Ontario.
Only a few minutes walk to downtown Grimsby, Forans Marina is like a small village with condos in a cove surrounded by water. We are located 2 minutes from the QEW, half an hour from Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake and 1 hour from Toronto.
This brand new apartment features one bedroom with queen size bed, living room with a queen size pullout couch, full size kitchen and a open concept dining area. Beautifully decorated with attention to every detail.
Washer and dryer can be found in the large bathroom. The apartment is within Forans Marina, featuring boats of all shapes and sizes and a licensed restaurant, JJ’s on the Dock Eatery. The apartment has a deck with umbrella and chairs. You are also welcome to use the Forans Marina’s gazebo at the waters edge and enjoy the marina view.
Guests can enter using the Lake Street entrance.
Interaction with guests
Lucy from Forans Marine is available 7 days a week during the summer.
- Air conditioning
- Dryer – In the building, free or for a fee
- Essentials – Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Heating – Central heating or a heater in the listing
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace – A table or desk with space for a laptop and a chair that’s comfortable to work in
- Washer – In the building, free or for a fee
- Wifi – Continuous access in the listing
- Free parking on premises
- Space where guests can cook their own meals
- Private entrance – Separate street or building entrance
Bed and bath
- Hair dryer
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
- Bedroom 1
- 1 queen bed
- Common spaces
- 1 sofa bed
Lucy’s home is located in Grimsby, Ontario,Canada.
Located in a very quiet neighbourhood in Grimsby, Ontario.
Choose from tours at countless wineries or visit Niagara on the Lake and Niagara Falls. Take bicycle tours, visit the Butterfly Conservatory or Bird Kingdom. Enjoy your luck at the Casino or relive history at Fort George, Old Fort Erie, Fort Niagara, or Queenston Heights. Spend a day shopping at the Outlet Malls.
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Not safe or suitable for infants (under 2 years) and pets
No smoking, parties, or events
Check-in time is 2PM – 10PM and check out by 11AM
Self check-in with lockbox
Guest must clean dishes and utensils with dishwasher provided.
You must also acknowledge
Security Deposit – if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $500
Moderate – Free cancellation for 48 hours
After that, cancel up to 5 days before check-in and get a full refund, minus the service fee.
48 hours later
5 days before check-in
Full refund, minus the service fee
50% refund, minus the first night and service fee